2022 Meeting Minutes

REGULAR MEETING MINUTES

Meeting Notes: March 2022

Lost River Valley Property Owner’s Association
Board of Directors Meeting
March 19, 2022

Meeting was held on Zoom and began at 9:30 a.m.
Attending:
Phil Robey, President
Joe Palumbo, Vice President
Kim Bloom, Secretary
John Rosato, Treasurer

Agenda

  1. Discussion for site of Annual Meeting to be held on June 4 at 1pm. Consideration was given to holding the meeting online again this year. After discussion it was decided to secure a meeting place, in the event we felt the meeting could be held in person. Phil Robey will contact Kevin at The Grill and see about holding it there.
  2. Discussion regarding open Board spots was led by Phil Robey. He has posted on FB about openings. The Board collectively discussed possible people to reach out to. We all committed to contacting we know personally to invite them be considered for the slate.
  3. Issues that are ongoing and need attention before June meeting include, purchasing and placing speed bumps on Wildlife, finalizing the budget for next year, and how to encourage more owners to sign up with PayHOA.
  4. Recruiting and utilizing the Road Spotters during the recent snow storm appears to be successful. There were good comments all around the Board for quickly getting that in place.
  5. Budget discussion. For snow removal we will come in just at budget. Discussion followed about spring road maintenance, reclaiming gravel, and working with Keith Dove to communicate our ideas about maintaining the roads.

Meeting adjourned at 10:20 a.m.
Recorded and submitted by Kim Bloom, Secretary

Meeting Notes: May 2022

Lost River Valley Property Owner’s Association
Board of Directors Meeting
May 14, 2022

Meeting was held on Zoom and began at 9:30 a.m.
Attending:
Phil Robey, President
Joe Palumbo, Vice President
Kim Bloom, Secretary
John Rosato, Treasurer

Agenda

  1. John Rosato gave the Treasurer’s report and we reviewed the budget. At this date the POA is behind on dues collection. Reminders continue to go out.
  2. Liens have been filed for properties/owners that are behind in paying yearly dues.
  3. Joe Palumbo reported on road maintenance. Keith Dove will begin work soon, digging out the ditches, reclaiming gravel, adding new gravel for spring maintenance.
  4. Discussion again about ordering speed bumps for Wildlife Drive. Phil Robey will order the speed bumps. We will request that Keith Dove installs the speed bumps, to be removed before winter snow plowing.
  5. Discussion about the Annual meeting included moving it Zoom due to an increase in COVID rates again, how to welcome participants, how to vote on Zoom, and how to handle Q&A.
  6. We discussed again the Board openings and perhaps using the term Member-at-Large, rather than “roads person” to recruit for this position. Since Stuart Pham resigned from the Board in January, collectively the Board has managed road maintenance, contact with Keith Dove, requesting plowing, cinders, and communicating with the Road Spotters.

Meeting adjourned at 10:29 a.m.
Recorded and submitted by Kim Bloom, Secretary